You will find our wooden shutters installed to homes across Newcastle and North East England. Our clients chose Signature Window Shutters knowing we deliver a 5 star service. Read more about our local family business here.
There are many reasons to choose window shutters for your home.
Here are 10 of those reasons:
- Window shutters are a great way to add value to your home and increase curb appeal. They are a classic way to add style and enhance your homes elegance, with options to suit every style of home.
- With plantation shutters it is easy to control the amount of light that gets into your room. They are easy to operate and have an optional split tilt operation so you can open and close different parts of the shutter separately, blocking out or allowing in light at different angles when needed. This is not possible with blinds.
- Shutters on your windows will help to insulate your room and therefore can reduce energy costs. On those scorching hot summer days they will help to keep your room cool. On cold winter days they will block out the cold air and keep the heat in your room. Perfect!
- Plantation Shutters are available in a huge range of colours and styles. We have a perfect match waiting for your unique home. We also offer a colour matching service where you can bring in a colour card of your choice and have your shutters made to match.
- Our made to measure window shutters are crafted from hard wearing materials, such as MDF, Hardwood or ABS (waterproof shutter). They’re very durable and will last for many years.
- Shutters are easy to clean! They can be cleaned with a feather duster or a slightly damp cloth. It’s much easier than cleaning blinds.
- Our made to measure window shutters come with a 5 year guarantee, which means if there’s any problems at all within that period we will carry out any repairs free of charge (excluding wear and tear and subject to correct use of the shutter)
- Window shutters can give you a better nights sleep. They will darken your room and also help to reduce noise.
- They’re designed to fit your windows perfectly so you don’t need to worry about them looking out of place. Our bespoke shutters are made to measure to ensure the perfect look. Browse our shutter styles here. Shutters on bay windows are fabulous and we expertly measure the angles to achieve a flawless finish. We can even install shutters on arched windows.
- Shutters add privacy to your windows. We even have options where you can shutter only part of your window, a look called ‘cafe style’ shutters. You have full control over the privacy by operating the louvres to an angle of your choice. If you choose a split tilt operation, you can even open and close the top and bottom louvres separately – getting the right balance of privacy and light.
Why not give us a call and we’ll discuss the benefits of shutters with you. Speak to Lauren or Andrew on 0191 4146621.
You can also get in touch via our website contact form here
We install window shutters throughout Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, Northumberland, Durham and the surrounding areas.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram – we often share images of the homes we have transformed!